Terms & Conditions
These T&C’s are applicable to all sales, services and promotions issued or advertised by Fresh Aesthetics Australia PTY LTD. We endeavor to keep all information updated and accurate as possible, however they are subjected to change without notice. Please contact us directly for any further information.
· Bookings and consultations are essential for treatments
· Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to appointment date and time
· Clients who are more than 15 minutes late may risk having their appointment cancelled
· Client must fill out all necessary forms before any treatments performed
· Fresh Aesthetics Australia medical practitioners and technicians reserve the right to determine if the treatment is suitable for the client and has every right to refuse treatment, deemed at their absolute discretion
· Due to regulations set by Australia’s Therapeutic Goods Administration, the product names for our Anti – Wrinkle and Dermal filler treatments cannot be used in advertising
· Payments are made on the day of treatment, after treatment has been performed
· All gift certificates expire 12 months from issue and will not be replaced if lost or damaged
· All promotions and offers are for a limited time and an end date will be advertised leading up to the final week. Subjected to availability and can be withdrawn or changed without notice
· Promotions and offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
· Tailored treatment plans and packages cannot be split between more than one person
· Fresh Aesthetics is a procedural medical clinic, we ask that you do not bring any children. It is unsafe to have children in a procedural medical environment and our insurance does not allow it.
It is the responsibility of the client to supervise any children/minors. Fresh Aesthetics cannot not take any responsibility should anything happen to an unsupervised child. If you do bring a child to your appointment, you may not be allowed to have that appointment and may have to reschedule.
Please be aware that it is the policy of Fresh Aesthetics that we do not typically allow family and friends into the consultation and procedural rooms of the clinic . As we are a procedural medical clinic, only the client is allowed into the treatment room (unless cleared by the treating practitioner) to ensure they receive the best treatment possible.